The Webpartner Content Management System (CMS) puts you in control
Ease of use
Use our online CMS whenever you want, 24/7. It's been through countless rounds of usability testing, so it can be picked up easily by anyone:
- Accessible through all modern web browsers.
- Microsoft Word-style page editor.
- Quick links to most common tasks.
- Full range of customisable access rights.
- Centralised file management to store images, videos and documents.
- Deleted pages/files can be restored from the recycle bin.
Search engine optimisation
Web pages are optimised for search engines through a number of innovative features:
- Relevant description and keyword meta tags are generated for each page from its content, along with descriptive page titles. These can also be edited manually.
- Content editors are restricted to using correct heading structure.
- The CMS generates simple page URLs that include page keywords.
- The URL of a page doesn't change when the page name changes.
- A self-updating XML sitemap to enhance search engine performance.
- A pre-configured robots.txt file to assist search engine robots crawling your website.
- Use of relevant schema.org semantic microdata.
Your website will maintain an excellent level of accessibility for disabled web users through a variety of pioneering techniques:
- Fully accessible admin area.
- Pre-defined layouts and text styles.
- Non-essential HTML completely stripped out from published pages.
- Customisable page layouts that are fully CSS-driven.
- Descriptive page titles automatically created for each page.
Your website will perform outstandingly - from having fast download speeds to well structured content and much more!
- Ability to re-order and edit site navigation.
- Preview and live versions of pages available.
- Ability to insert links to other pages, documents and external websites.
- Video and images can be directly inserted within the page editor.
- Heavy site traffic doesn't affect CMS performance.
- Full integration with Google Analytics.