Pet Health Videos
Available for any veterinary practice website, Webpartner Pet Health Videos show cat and dog owners how to deal with common pet care issues.
Easy to follow, these video demonstrations have been developed in conjunction with leading veterinary surgeons and are aimed specifically for clients.
- Keep your clients fully informed and give them confidence without repeatedly demonstrating healthcare methods yourself.
- Help your patients - educated clients will take better care of their pets.
- Encourage repeat website visits by offering visitors an engaging experience.
- Brand the videos with your logo to reinforce the message that your practice is a source of reliable and helpful advice.
- Videos give your local advertising and marketing a boost, increasing brand awareness and traffic to your website.
- Increase word-of-mouth recommendations - pet owners will tell their friends to watch your videos.
- How to get a cat into a basket
- How to apply a flea treatment to your cat
- How to check your cat's teeth
- How to give a tablet to your cat
- How to administer eye drops to your cat
- How to administer ear drops to your cat
- How to feed your cat correctly
- How to clean your dog's ears
- How to groom your dog
- How to give a flea treatment to your dog
- How to check your dog for ticks
- How to check your dog's teeth
- How to give a tablet to your dog
- How to administer eye drops to your dog
- How to administer ear drops to your dog
- How to feed your dog
- How to check your pet at home
- How to check your pet's nails
- What to expect when your pet goes for an annual health check